Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Weather is Improving

The week started out being just OK. It rained all day on Monday. I libido was at peak however, Mark seemed to have thought that I must let me wait until he is ready good and ready. Of cousre I told him to continue that behavior.
On Monday evening we went to visit a family friend who was traveling on Wednesday. The friends we went to see were quite courteous and pleasant. I was telling the lady about an experience of a friend of mine, in the middle of my story, it became a real challenge to utter or find words to speak. However, its a real task to speak an different idioma at that time of the day. Anyway we arrived home at avbout 12am and we went straight to bed.

On tuesday the weather was much bettere than Monday's. Tuesday went quite well. Went to work and then we went to a contemporay theatre. It wa sa spectacular one. We got home at about 1am. Ofcousre MArk thought it was the ideal time to make love, that is when I am tired and half sleeping. I think he likes making love to me when I am sleeping , maybe it gives him some sort of control.

Its wednesday morning, and MArk has to go for an interview. Of cousre he cant find his interview garb so he starts to slookat me and asking in quite an anxious tone that I should help. Thus at this point I had to get out of bed. Mark eventually organised himself and left,. He did something really sweet after he left he sent me a text saying good morning because he did not get a chance to say to me when he had woke up. I felt more special when I saw the text.

I went to work later in the day. Then I returned home quite soon as I had to be at hte house to receive a delivery. Anyway I had to go the dentist today. The time at the dentist was very brief , which was good. Mark had an appointment with the dentist as well. His appointment was half hour later than my, hence we were bith at the dentist at hte same time.

We left the dentist, while onthe way home we bought some food products for dinner(food cooked already). we had dinner together in the apartment. It was lovely. Now Iam off to bed.As Ia ma a little exhausted.

Talk soon

No comments: