Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ben Johnson Day

Today's Thursday. Its now 11pm and am feeling very well. Today has been a great day because I have a loving partner, have a beautiful family. I am very grateful for this.

My partner Mark kissed me goodbye as he does when he is leaving for work. Then I was on the net for a while. I, then prepared myself for work. AS I walk to work I notice how beautiful the people are, they are very sensual and warm. I am on the subway now its very busy and I am standing, however, would appreciate a seat. But I am sure everyone seated was saying the same before they were seated. Anyway I observe the people, some smiling and talking and others observing as I was. I get off the subway and head for the street. Ooh, above the ground again. I continue my journey to work, and as walk I notice a woman, about 55years, her face obviously plastic, she looks very happy. I see builders working really hard.

I arrive to work.

I, then leave work as its time to return home.

I am at home now and writing. I am little exhausted so will stop for tonight.

Chat soon

No comments: