Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Beautiful Day

This morning I woke in the most passionate, sexy and loving manner. I am turning in the bed, the first person I felt and smell was Mark.I kissed him on the lips then every where else in an erotic way. We made love it was very beautiful, pleasurable, we were both on cloud 9 for at least 30minutes. Our lovemaking was slow, gentle, passionate, and surreal. It was fantastic. Our eyes were finally open and the sun was coming through the window.It was beautiful. We laid in bed for a while silently,while gently caressed Marks body.

It was then time for Mark to his course. It's the last weekend of his course. Any way Mark left the apartment, he was feeling quite chuffed with breakfast he had received.

Of course at this point I was still in bed, thus I fell asleep . I, then woke up at about 11oo.
I created an agenda of the items I need address during the day. First on my agenda was the apartment, it needed a good cleaning. That I did. Between doing that I called my aunt, friend and my cousin. It was quite enjoyable to speak to all of them. I had also sent about 6 CV's to different companies.

Finally I finished cleaning the apartment. Then I polished my nails, painted my toes in pink and my nails in natural colour. After which , I then brought the laundry bag to the launderette, which I will collect on Monday. I was then back in the apartment, I began to listen to Qweens greatest hits: They are one of my favourite bands. Abba is my favourite.

I am now just relaxing. I will go out for a pizza tonight. Afterall its Saturday night and have been in the apartment pretty much most of the day.

I got to go now. Talk soon.

No comments: