Thursday, July 31, 2008

It has been quite a while

Its been quite a while since I have written about my beautiful life. It has been six long days. Everything has been going fairly well.

Myself and my partner are still kept busy and excited through daily communications of our daily experiences, he is an engineer, very smart and handsome man and I am involved in education. Its interesting. We always have different experiences and most times enjoy sharing them with each other.
Last weekend was very different and energetic for both of us. We went jogging on Saturday morning. must say I really enjoyed it a lot. The feeling after running was beautiful. We then had lunch, then I stayed in the apartment in which I read a book until I fell asleep. I slept for about two hours, then I woke it was then time to go out in the night. We went to this eastern European restaurant at which there was a belly dancer, quite a dark, pleasant, medium framed individual (presumably from eastern Europe, aha hah). Anyway she danced pretty well, it was very entertaining. We enjoyed both show and meal, in fact the meal was delicious rich. I ate this dish called 'dogma'.

On Sunday we went to fair, in which there was a live concert and the music was breathtaking and soulful. The food was mouth watering and sumptuous. Well be basically spent the day there. It was fun, had a great time. Got home at about 12am, went to bed at about 2am.

Then the week started, it was Monday morning I was late for work: my self and Mark slept through the alarm. Anyway went to work, work was pleasant as usual. I had a good day. however I was extremely tired towards the end of day.Of course Mark did not take too kind to me whining about how I felt tired, so we had bit of a tiff. But that happens, we made up the following evening.

Tuesday was a good day at work as well. In the evening we went out for a pizza. It was lovely we went this restaurant / theater we had always wanted to go to but we were always busy. The pizza was delectable.

On Wednesday, I did not go to work: I spent a few hours on the internet then I went out to bit of window shopping and some research on how create one's own company

As for today. Pretty much went well, I was delayed for work ,however, every thing went well after I had arrived and begun working. I arrived home about 2hrs ago. I decided to make dinner. I am cooking taglatteli with a sauce I made from tomato, peppers, herbs, spring onions. Mark has not arrived home, hopely by hte time he arrives the dinner will be finished.

Anyway I have to continue cooking now so.. Talk later

No comments: