Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Peculiar Day

Today started out with me and Mark arguing.He was annoyed with me because I referred to him his as being inexpensive. He woke with the same thought. MAking it quite obvious that he had been annoyed with me from Saturday night.

He kissed me good buy as he left to attend his course. I was in bed for another half. I became a little upset with myself for some decision I had made recently. Any left to to go to meet Mark to have lunch. the bus arrrived quite late hence it became too late to go and have lunch. I returned home.

After returning home I started to make preparations for dinner.During which I called my uncle and cousin. ME and my cousin had a long chat , a
as we normally would do.


Mark arived home and we went out for vegetarian meal dinner.

I am feeling very sleepy .Have to go bed take care.

Chat soon.

No comments: